Friday, May 17, 2013

Coincidence? Or...?

Douglas Coupland's (Canadian novelist and visual artist) theory says that every person experiences 1 coincidence a year and 2 déjà vus, whether you are a prince or a pauper.

I am happy to report that Ive had my coincidence(?) for the year!

This morning, I received an e-newsletter (I subscribe to several) that talked of SPIN Selling. I glanced at it, but the article didn't grab me.

That afternoon, I talked to my son. Our conversation went thusly:

He: I'm off to Richmond for a training program.
Me: In what?
He: Spin selling.
Me: What?
He: S-P-I-N selling.
Me: What's that about?
He: As soon as I finish my training, I'll tell you all about it.

I googled Spin Selling. A whole fence of links (that should be a new collective noun) popped up. Very very interesting since it endorsed some of my own views on selling.

But... was that a coincidence? Or was it synchronicity, Herr Jung?
 
Search all available homes in Columbia and Lexington, SC at www.homesincolumbiasc.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment