Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Military Relocation Professional

When the National Association of Realtors offered the MRP or Military Relocation Professional certification, I jumped at the idea of honing my skills and learning more about helping military families relocate.

I have worked with many military families - after all, Fort Jackson is the largest base for basic training - and loved working with them.

Here are some cool facts:
  • Active members relocate every 2 - 3 years, mostly within the US.
  • There are nearly 1.5 million active military service members in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard (numbers as of Sep 2012)
  • 16% of military personnel are women.
  • Orders to deploy may mean within 48 - 72 hours!
Integrity runs deep in military culture and values like honor, loyalty and courage are lived out everyday, shaping the military personnel's interaction with others.

Every military family I have worked with has shown respect for me, my time and my knowledge. Having moved a lot in my life, I can empathize with the anxieties and sacrifices that a military family is subject to - even when they are moving within the United States, not just when a family member is deployed.

With the Military Relocation Professional certification, I can help military families better - whether they are buying a home or selling a home under tight time lines. My commitment is to be available, use my expertise and experience, and to take the stress out of real estate transactions.

For... all Real Estate matters!

Check out all homes for sale in Columbia and Lexington at www.homesincolumbiasc.net
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment